RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
You don’t wanna buy it anymore?
Our goal is your complete satisfaction!
All sales are final after the 24 hours period. If you want to change, refund your order or need any help, don’t hesitate to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exchanges exclude items shipped directly from third-party brands, heavy items, items purchased through via PayPal.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM – ONLINE
An important message for our visitors
We are currently not conducting return items online!
All sales are final after the 24 hours period. So if you want to change, refund your order or need any help, don’t hesitate to contact at email@example.com.
Our customer has 24 hours after sales to request a refund. We will rely on the time you contact us with a refund request to process your order. It will normally take 3-5 business days to process your request and it will take 5-7 business days to confirm your order and request a refund. If it is the case as described, we will take 10-12 business days to refund to you via the method customer make payment
PAYPAL & THIRD-PARTY RETURNS
We are currently not conducting return or exchange any items online!.
All sales are final after the 24 hours period. If you want to change, refund your order or need any help, don’t hesitate to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is your complete satisfaction! If we have not delighted you, all unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise may be returned within 7 days from receipt. Returns received after 7 days will not be accepted. We recommend that you use your local postal service to facilitate the returns back to our facility. Postal carriers have more flexibility in working with you to clear your items through Customs. We also recommend that you select an insured and trackable option as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Further, the customer is the exporter of record from the destination country and is responsible for all charges including freight, duties and brokerage costs incurred to return an item to the Melody Stuff Fulfillment Center in the United States. Title and risk of loss are yours and only transfer to us once the product is received at our fulfillment center.
Please submit your feedback on the product quality within 7 days of receiving the item. Send shipping label pictures attached product's photos/videos through our support email to be helped.
BEFORE sending your return, we recommend you document the following items in the event that U.S. Customs requests the information:
- Your complete name and address
- Description, in English, of each item. Be as detailed as possible.
- For apparel items, you should note:
- If it is a men’s or women’s item
- Whether the item is knit or woven
- Main fiber content (from the label)
- The type of garment, e.g. pants, pullover, blouse, etc.
- For other items, describe the item and what it is made of – the more specific the better.
- For example, “14K Gold Earrings” is better than “metal jewelry.”
- Quantity of each type of item being shipped
- Value of each item, in US dollars (available from the original shipment invoice).
- Estimated Net weight of each item in pounds and kilograms
- The country each item was made in from the garment label
- For apparel items, you should note:
Product Driven Returns: (Quality, Damage, or Wrong Item) In the unlikely event we send you an item that is damaged, broken, or has other quality issues, please contact us.
Canadian Customer Flat Fee Returns Option:
We are pleased to offer our Canadian customers a flat fee returns program available through our international shipping partner i-parcel. If you wish to use this process, you are agreeing to allow Lethal Skib Brands to deduct a one-time $20 fee per return against your return credit. This amount will be deducted at the time the credit is issued to your banking institution.
In order to take advantage of the flat fee returns process, simply follow the steps detailed below. We will handle all Customs formalities and delivery back to our fulfillment center in the United States. Melody Stuff Brands takes both title and risk of loss once your package is acknowledged as received by the Canadian Post.
- Go to i-parcel’s returns site: Click here
- Enter your tracking number and e-mail from your original order to pull up your order history.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return.
- Once you have selected your item(s) simply print the returns label for Canada Post.
- The returns tracking number will be listed on your preprinted returns label. Please keep this number for your records to track the package back to our facility.
- Place the item(s) in a shipping bag with label attached and drop off at your nearest Canada Post shipping location.
Note: If you need to make changes to a label that has already been printed, simply discard the incorrect label and generate a new one in the system. Be sure to use the correct label with your return to ensure you receive the proper credit.
Canadian Duty and Tax Refund Process:
There is no need to contact Canadian Customs for refunds of duties and taxes on your returned merchandise. Our shipping partner, i-parcel, will process your refund directly with Canadian Customs on your behalf once the merchandise has been exported. You should expect to see a separate credit applied to your credit card for the Canadian duties and taxes in approximately 60 days from the date your product is exported.
Questions or concerns should be directed to customer service, If you have any questions or need any help, don’t hesitate to contact at email@example.com